Willenhall Store - New Store Fit out
Mealey Electrical Contractors Ltd were asked by Heron foods to undertake the project for the fit out of the new Store in Willenhall, Coventry.
As the principle contractor for the fit out of the store we completed the following works to a supplied specification from Heron Foods.
- A full rip out of the existing building.
- Installation of Electrical Systems: Wiring for freezers, fridges, tills, sockets, fire alarms, bell system, plant, lights and Extraction.
- Installation of new sub mains.
- Installation of new plumbing.
- Installation of new disabled WC.
- Removed existing roller shutter doors and installation of new steel security doors.
- Installation of new partition walls.
- Fit out of the stores staff room.
- Construction and fit out for a new store office.
- Installation of Laminate boarding in Heron colours.
- Replace the floor with new floor tiles throughout the store, staffroom, office and disabled WC.
- Installation of air conditioning.
- Painting of the front of store and the entire back of store area.
- Installation of new suspended ceiling.
- Installation of all new freezers in the store.
All works were carried out to specification and the project was delivered on time for the Grand Opening of the store.
We continue to carry out works on multiple Heron Foods stores across the UK.